The ETH Conference on Combustion-Generated Nanoparticles serves as an interdisciplinary platform for expert discussions on all aspects of nanoparticles, freshly emitted from various sources, aged in ambient air, technical mitigation aspects, impact of particles on health, environment and climate and particle legislation. The conference brings together representatives from research, industry and legislation.
- Aftertreatment quality control of in-use vehicles
- Aircraft, marine and other non-road sources
- Ambient air particles
- Biomass combustion and biofuels
- Emission control of diesel and gasoline engines
- Environmental impact and global warming
- Health effects
- Legislation and enforcement
- Nanoparticle formation and transformation
- Particle filter and deNOx technologies
- Particle metrology and chemical characterization
- Secondary emissions
CPK Automotive had many interesting meetings and chats about various topics concerning DPF monitoing, data logging and data handling.
Connectivity is more and more essential for the branch. That´s why CPK developed RemCo II - online monitoring tool. Via smartphone app data from DPF can be downloaded and analysed. Besides these aspects parameter settings and software updates are possible over the air.
This concept was presented from CPK at its booth during ETH conference.